From prototyping to product industrialization
TESO offers a variety of engineering services and consulting for hardware design and development. We understand how technical risk and time to market pressure can place challenging demands on designers, this is why we are dedicated to help you be successful. Our engineers can provide turn-key product and system development taking a project to a working prototype and later on, doing design transfer to a mass production solution.
Our capabilities encompass a full design flow from initial hardware design over design prototyping all the way to product industrialization.
We provide designs which are oriented toward latest technological base, including multilayer boards, high-speed applications, characteristic impedance control, ROHS compliant products and high density board layouts. Also, an important part of our development cycle is PCB 3d modeling process for mechanical design speed up.
We, at TESO, have comprehensive experience in developing customized board level hardware solutions in accordance with specified characteristics.
PCB development capabilities
- PCB Layout / Layer stack up / Placement / Routing / Signal integrity
- Design of rigid, flex and mixed circuit printed boards
- High Speed designs involving DDR3 SDRAM, USB High speed, Gigabit Ethernet, etc.
- Video peripherals including DisplayPort, 3G-SDI, HDMI, LVDS, etc.
- RF Technology: WLAN & GPS Modules
- Low level analog PCB designs
- Fast prototyping capabilities
- Video equipment
- High speed communications
- High end consumer electronics
- Industrial, test & measurement