Low Power ARM Platforms
Low-power, short response time
Our Low cost ARM module is based on the NXP Vybrid embedded System-on-Chip (SoC). ARM Cortex-A5 CPU core peaks at 500 MHz and an additional M4 core runs at 167 MHz. This platform delivers cost effective processing and graphics performance with minimal power consumption.
NXP VF6xx SoC possesses a heterogeneous/asymmetric multi-core architecture. The two cores – ARM Cortex-A5 and ARM Cortex-M4 – can concurrently run different operating systems.
The SoC architecture is ideal for applications with diverse real-time & mixed-criticality requirements in which the ARM Cortex-A5 runs a conventional OS such as Linux supporting UI and high throughput requirements, while the ARM Cortex-M4 runs a RTOS for real-time tasks.
- Windows Embedded Compact 7.0, Linux 4.x Kernel BSP’s
- NXP Vybrid CPU (ARM® Cortex®-A5 @800MHz & M4 Cores @167Mhz )
- DDR3 SDRAM 1GBIT 800MHZ
- LVDS screen interface
- NAND FLASH 64GBIT
- TXRX ETHERNET PHY layer
- Audio CODEC DUAL-CH
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Control of infrastructure and equipment
- Ruggedized wired and wireless connectivity
- Mobile battery-operated systems